Thank you for your interest in Catering from With the Grain. We look forward to being a part of your event!
Providing the best possible service through passionate employees, beautifully crafted food and fresh ingredients.
Producing high quality products using local and sustainable ingredients. Our baked goods are pulled hot from the oven each morning. Made with real butter, fresh eggs and seasonal fresh fruit. Our sandwiches are made with our bakery fresh bread and our organic wraps come locally from a small family-owned business. We strive to support farmers and businesses within the area so we can continue to support our community.
To place an order:
- Check out our Catering Menu, and decide what you’d like to order
- Fill out our on-line order form here
- A With the Grain team member will give you a call to confirm your order items and total cost, answer any questions that you might have, and take payment for your order
- Please note that we do require at least 48 hours notice for placing a catering order. ***Please take a look at the rest of our catering guidelines at the bottom of this page
If you have any updates for, or questions about, your catering order please give us a call at (519) 827-0008 extension 0, or email us at email@example.com
***Please note the following details before placing your order:
- Ordering – All catering orders require 48 hours notice
- Delivery/Set-up – Delivery fees apply, beginning with a base rate of $14.00, plus applicable fees based on the size of your order and delivery location (call for details). Orders will be delivered between 8am-3pm, Tuesday through Saturday (Sundays and holidays not included). Our apologies- we do not setup for events or meetings at this time, drop-off only.
- Pick-up – There are no extra fees for picking up an order at our Cafe. Orders can be picked up from our Bakery between 7:30am-3pm, 7 days a week (holidays not included)
- Payment – All catering orders require full payment upon placing your order. A With the Grain team member will call you once you’ve submitted your on-line order to take your payment over the phone. If you would prefer to stop by the Cafe to make your payment, just let us know. If you would prefer to be invoiced, give us a call at (519)827-0008 extension 0, and we can let you know if you qualify for our invoicing option
- Cancellation – There is no refund for cancellations within 24 hours of your delivery/pick-up time. A 50% refund is available for cancellations made between 24 to 48 hours before your delivery/pick-up time, and there is a full refund for cancellations made at least 48 hours before your delivery/pick-up time.
For any questions call (519) 827-0008 extension 0, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to upgrade your Flash Player